Clinton Christian Reformed Church logo

About Us

our history

May 23, 1948 was the first meeting of Dutch immigrants who wanted to meet together as fellow Christians in a new land.

Clinton Christian Reformed Church came be an organized church on November 20, 1949.

During the first years, services were held in Dutch but gradually, English became the only language used during the two worship services held each Sunday.

The building has changed and been renovated over the years but faithful followers of Christ still meet each Sunday.

ArrowIcon BloggerIcon AimIcon DeliciousIcon PaperIcon EtsyIcon FacebookIcon FilmStripIcon FlickrIcon CameraIcon LaunchIcon GooglePlus2Icon GooglePlusIcon HeartIcon InformationIcon InstagramIcon LastfmIcon FrontCameraIcon LinkedInIcon EmailIcon MoneyIcon ItunesIcon MyspaceIcon OpenTableIcon PayPalIcon PencilIcon PersonIcon PhotoIcon PicasaIcon PinterestIcon PodcastIcon RssIcon ShoppingCartIcon SoundCloudIcon StarIcon TableProjectIcon TheCityIcon TumblrIcon Twitter2Icon TwitterIcon TypepadIcon VideoIcon VimeoIcon WordPressIcon YelpIcon YoutubeIcon